Total Pageviews

Monday, November 17, 2008

Artist update:
Currently i'm working up an idea to present to gallery owners to get my foot in the dooor. It's been a long time since i've set up an interview with a gallery owner, I think it will be a fun experience. Whether the owner tells me yes or no on displaying my work i'm comfortable with myself to know there's other galleries out there. A little tool that i'm using to help me get in good presentation wise, is http://www.blurb.com, you can create a photo book for cheap online that you can use as a portfolio, which I think is great for artist and photographers. Plus you have a choice of b/w or color and hardback that'll look very professional to whomever your trying to impress. I hope this helps you up & coming artist out their as well as this idea will help me, wish me luck!

No comments: